You deserve fabulous results in a safe, secure and comfortable environment. At the Plastic Surgery Center you will only find Board Certified plastic surgeons who provide the real results you can trust.
Choosing to have plastic surgery is an important decision. With more than 50 years of combined training and experience, the three plastic surgeons at the Plastic Surgery Center are uniquely qualified to perform your cosmetic or reconstructive procedure.
All three of our doctors offer a full spectrum of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, breast, and body. In addition, Dr. Ferris, Dr. Shaw and Dr. Sprole are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Why should I choose an ASPS Member Surgeon?
- The ASPS, established in 1931, is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world.
- Whether you're considering cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery, you want the skill of an ASPS Member Surgeon.
- Because no regulations govern what type of medical practitioner can perform plastic surgery procedures, the best way to know your surgeon is qualified is to choose a Member Surgeon of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
What are ASPS Member Surgeons?
- They are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to perform plastic surgery of the face and all areas of the body.
- They have at least six years of surgical training and experience, with a minimum of three years of plastic surgery.
- They only operate in accredited facilities.
- They fulfill continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.
Additionally, ASPS member surgeons are specifically trained to perform procedures that can slow the aging process and improve the visible signs of aging. ASPS Member Surgeons are trained in cosmetic procedures of the face and all areas of the body to help you look naturally younger.
What procedures do the physicians perform?
- Facelift, Brow Lift, Chin Augmentation, Eyelid Surgery, Fat Grafting and Rhinoplasty
- Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction and Breast Reconstruction
- Tummy Tuck, Thigh Lift and Arm Lift
- Body contouring with Liposuction
You can relax and know that you have found a group of experienced and competent physicians at The Plastic Surgery Center, the longest standing plastic surgery practice in Kansas.
For more information on how to choose a plastic surgeon, please visit the ASPS website.
All Doctors at the Plastic Surgery Center are members of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
We believe you deserve great results and the highest standard of care and safety. At the Plastic Surgery Center, you will find surgeons dedicated to helping you meet your goals.
We can work with you at every stage of your life. We'll evaluate your health, medical history and body type to provide comprehensive advice according to your personal goals. We will tell you what results a procedure can and cannot deliver and its associated risks; how to choose the right course of action depending on your age, needs, and wishes; and what you can expect to look like after the procedure.
Unlike others who may be trained in only a few cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, plastic surgeons are educated in the full spectrum of cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical care. They sharpen their skills and techniques through one of the lengthiest and most comprehensive training programs in all of medicine. In addition, we are continually extending our knowledge with the latest techniques to ensure you have the best possibles outcome.
Real Plastic Surgeons = Real Results: Don't you deserve the best?