You can grow eyelashes that are darker, longer and fuller with LATISSE®. Great eyelashes don't just happen overnight, and LATISSE® works gradually. You will notice changes in length, darkness and thickness over a period of time, with full results in 12 to 16 weeks. Once you begin treatment, you must continue to apply the topical solution each night and follow the directions for best results. If you stop using LATISSE®, your eyelashes are expected to return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
You can also sign up for Brilliant Distinctions and earn points as well as get the latest news and special offers! Call 316.688.7500 for your consultation or visit our consultation page to request your appointment.
Real Patient. Real Results.
Tips for Success
Start your LATISSE® treatment off right.
- Incorporate LATISSE® into your nightly routine.
- Have patience: only use it at night, and don't overuse it, as this may increase the chance of experiencing eye redness or itchiness.
- If you use an oil based eye make-up remover, make sure you wash around your eyes to remove the oily residue before applying LATISSE®.
- Always use the sterile, disposable, FDA-approved applicators provided in the kit.
- If you miss a dose one night, don't apply more just to catch up. Simply apply LATISSE® the next evening and stay on schedule.
- Don't let the tip of the bottle or applicator touch your fingers to avoid contamination.
- Chart your beautiful progress and take pictures if you'd like at 2 week intervals!
View a LATISSE® Slide Show
Click here to view a LATISSE® slide show, and see more results like these.